Sunday 7 February 2010

Tax codes and how to check yours and get a refund part 4!

VERY IMPORTANT POINT!!!! Have you changed your job where once you did get these benefits but no longer do?? But you still have the same old tax code. How does the tax office know if you don’t tell them? The tax office works solely of assumptions! If you don’t tell em they can’t know................can they.

My advice to everybody is: You must understand how your tax allowance and tax code is worked out because only then can you understand when to query it. I very little knowledge goes a long long way!!!

I hope this has helped some people? As I am not naturally a good writer I have decided to stop for today. Tomorrow I may put some tips and hints in the advice and discuss the BR code more fully!

No comments:

Post a Comment